The Red Train Bernina Express
The train, composed of modern and comfortable coaches, along an incline of 70% (without rack) up to an altitude of 2253 meters above sea level, a unique thing in Europe. Beyond Poschiavo, departure station of our journey and the capital of the valley with its beautiful patrician residences, the traveler reaches Alp Grüm, exceptional viewpoint. The rugged nakedness of pasaggio mountain, where reigns the world of ice and eternal snow seems to strictly recall the man its limits. After crossing the pass at 2253 meters above sea level, at Montebello offers the viewer the impressive view of the glacier and the Bernina group, with its “quatromilla” twinkling of eternal snows.
Itinerary(partenza h. 09.00 circa - arrivo h. 18.00 circa) Departure by bus from Livigno, Forcola, Poschiavo; Poschiavo-Morteratsch with the Red Train; Samedan, St. Moritz (lunch); Lakes Silvaplana, Maloja Pass, St. Moritz (free visit to the town); Pontresina and back to Livigno by bus.
- Journey autopulmann coaches
- Tour guide (from 9.00 to 18.00 approximately)
- Stop start and finish near you accommodation (including camping)
- Red train ticket included
- Possibility picnic on Lake St. Moritz
- Lunch at local restaurant (extra)
- Guided tours of the neighborhoods of St. Moritz
- Free Visit at St. Moritz
Necessary document valid for travel abroad.